Warranty length for all parts unless otherwise stated from the date of sale: 12 months Please contact us before returning your part. It may be possible that we can consult you and help to fix the problem without returning your part to us.
Replacements & Refunds
Any parts found to be faulty within the warranty timescale will be replaced with a brand new like for like product in exchange for the original failed part or for any orders damaged in transit. We do not offer refunds for purchases made unless a replacement part is not available. This includes any parts that have been replaced at the buyers will from another supplier without prior notice.
Warranty does not include / cover:
- Labour costs
- Ancillary charges such as removal and refitting / hire of vehicles etc
- Any damage caused to engine or vehicle by failed parts.
Your warranty will be invalid if:
- You can’t provide an invoice from a professional garage / mechanic for fitting of the parts.
- Your part has any visible impact damage.
- Your part shows signs of exposure to high temperatures often shown on metal parts as a blue discolouring or oil starvation damage to oil fed products.
- If you are not able to provide proof of purchase
- If your vehicle ECU was remapped.
By purchasing and fitting any of our products you agree to all the above terms and conditions of sale.