Terms & Conditions
- All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Community.
- For VAT Registered customers within Europe, you will need to order by e-mail as our online store does not have the facility to process and validate VAT numbers.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
- We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
- For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
- For sales in excess of £100, we can only deliver to the statement address of the cardholder unless you have passed 3D Secure or Verified by VISA
- We also accept bank transfers - please contact us for our bank account details.
- Cheques are no longer accepted.
Our right of cancellation:
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
- Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 14:00 (GMT/BST).
- If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 01772 628383 prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
- If you have ordered later than 14:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
- We not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments. We can not be held responsible for garage costs to you.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
- Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
- JGP Automotive must be informed by e-mail or telephone on 01772 628383 of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 30 days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns instructions.
- Please also ensure that you include a copy of your order details when shipping any items back to us.
- If an item is sent back to us without any order details; a refund will not be given.
- No parts that have been used, fitted or installed will be accepted for Credit or Refund.
- Any parts returned must be in resalable condition.
- We do not pay the cost for shipping of any returned goods to us correctly supplied.
- We will not under any circumstances pay any VAT/Import Duties on Returns, If we are requested to do so your return will be rejected/abandonned.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- All orders returned with 30 days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be credited in full.
- Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
- Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user's risk.
- All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
- Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of any reconditioned/rebuilt items and will be reimbursed only if and when the supplier or manufacturer accepts the surcharge unit.
- All goods remain the property of Just German Parts Limited. until paid for and payment received in full.
- We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
- Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
- With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
- No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
- Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 30 days after the purchase date unless found to be faulty.