Liqui Moly Dot 4 Brake Fluid 1L – For all Cars with Disc and Drum Brake Systems
About Liqui Moly
Liqui Moly is second to none when it comes to premium oils and additives. As a VW Audi / BMW parts specialist JGP recommend Liqui Moly as the only viable choice when it comes to car care. Liqui Moly are now the No1 brand oil & lubricant supplier in Germany, out selling even Castrol with 61% of the market.
Specifically intended for use with all disk and drum brake systems, also vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid of this specification is prescribed. The brake fluid is also suitable for use in ABS anti-lock brake systems.
This 1L plastic bottle contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. Specially formulated to get the maximum use and longer life, this brake fluid has a low moisture absorption level ensuring safe braking for a longer period. Liqui Moly achieve this by adapting the fluid to have a high wet and dry boiling point unique to the market. Special moisture scavenger additives help to prevent against the formation of steam bubbles. Less air less spongy brakes!
- Bottle size: 1L
- Do not mix brake fluids as performance can be reduced.
- Brake fluid causes eye irritation, use with caution.
- We recommend this product to only be used by a qualified mechanic.
- Brake fluid corrodes the paintwork of cars; in the event of spillage, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Do not use in mineral oil-based central hydraulic systems. Note the vehicle manufacturer’s instructions before use.
- Brand: Liqui Moly – Germany
- Free 1st class postage
- Same day dispatch on orders before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. Compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, only ensured when it is used alone. We recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.